Calendar of Interactive Livestreams
Hundreds of events created and presented through the hard work of our content providers. Together, we make them adapt this material to streaming format so that they can present the highest quality event possible to you - the educator.
Our calendar is released Midsummer, with programs scheduled from mid-September to mid-June of the following calendar year.
A subscription includes:
- Over 450 live and interactive events
- Supporting all areas of curriculum
- 30 to 40 minutes in length
- Grade range relevance reviews
- Pre and post-materials
- Previous recorded programs available on-demand
- Events discoverable by Month, Grade Subject Matter and Calendar Observance.
- Calendar aligns with educational observances or world celebrations, while other are recurring monthly events.
- Single Sign-On available through SAFARI Montage, ClassLink, Edwin, or Clever.
The flexibility of our platform means that, in collaboration with a school or district, we can sequence live events to directly support your lesson plans.
New calendar scheduled for release Midsummer 2019
Currently, we are hard at work with our existing content partners (and some news ones) to set the best schedule possible for the upcoming academic year.
Recordings available all Summer long.
School and District Pricing Upon Request
- As a subscription, our livestream calendar is sold as an annual pass, not on a per-event basis.
- A subscription covers all teachers within a school or district.
- Our service is incredibly inexpensive on a per-student or per-event basis.
Contact us and let's setup a free pilot for your school or districtLet's Get Started